Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Past Lives - How to Deal with Them (a reply to M)

Hey M, I'm glad you posted your question and I will do my best to give you an answer.

The first thing to do is to look at my last couple of post, specifically Past Lives - How they Affect You?" In this post I describe how the events and situations of this life are controlled or drawn to us based on our past lives and karma. In drawing these situations to you, your higher self or soul is looking to give you an opportunity to heal the situation.

As I mentioned in the post the positive situations/emotions are not an issue (as I'm sure you would agree). We therefore start by looking at the negative emotions that you are feeling: isolation, fear, loneliness, and uncertainty, whatever the emotions are that you are feeling.

The next steps take some effort and practice and you may not get your healing right away, f you don't, I'm sad to say you have to start back at the beginning of the process (looking at your emotions).

Once you have identified what it is you are feeling, and then you must start to look inside. These feelings and the situation that caused them are not someone else’s fault. No one made you feel these things. You then separate yourself from the emotions, and recognize that these emotions are not yours but those of the past self. As you become skilled at this you will be able to identify the specifics of the past life.

The last step is to separate yourself from the past self. This is the most difficult piece and the hardest to explain. Many people I've talked to have different ways of visualising this. But what you are doing to completing your experience and releasing the past self.

If the situation does not clear there are two common reasons. First is that you have not cleared the past self, likely because you got the past life wrong. The second is that you are now being affected by a different past life; it is common for past lives to build on one another, so that many lives have had similar situations and emotions with them.

M, I hope this helps you out, if you need more detail or have specific question please let me know and I will focus on those areas.

Love and Light,
Terry

No comments: