Thursday, June 08, 2006

It's not always easy

In my previous post I wrote about how you deal with your past lives. How you clear them or get a healing from the karma they have on you. Written down the process appears quite simple. After all it is just a list of steps. Reality however is completely different it takes a lot of time and practice to be able to clear past lives at will and even then is not all that easy. Our egos get involved. The effect of this is that when we get a past life it turns out to be more what you want it to be rather than what it is and thus is not cleared. There are also distractions.

This weekend I was sick. I recognized that the source was not a virus or something in this life, but the past life that drew that virus to me. So, I started my process of figuring out what I need to heal. The problem was that I was so physically distracted (pain and nauseous) that I couldn’t focus. I could not detach myself from the situation long enough to do what I need to do to figure out the past life involved.

It is important to understand that no matter how far down the road you are; sometime you encounter a situation that is a struggle for you. But, you keep on struggling, you learn and you heal. In the end you are spiritually stronger than when you started.

No comments: