Sunday, March 05, 2006

The Truth

A lot of religious go on that they will tell you the truth or show you the path. My belief is that no one can teach the one true path. I don't believe that at the level of spiritual development that we are at on this world that we can even truly understand the whole "Truth".

Now this might sound confusing coming from someone who has their own spiritual blog. You might ask "Are you not trying to tell us the truth?" The answer is no, I am not here to say what I say here is the "Truth".

Here I will tell you "My Truth". I believe that this is what we need to find in this world/life. We must find our own truths and not the truths that we are told to follow. Now in some of my posts this may appear to be what I am doing, but I will state now that all that is posted here is my truth. My hope is that some will learn from what I have to say and it will help them find their truth. I also hope to have many comments that will challenge what I have to say and ask questions. In that I hope to find the holes and mistakes in my truth. In this way we will all become close to the real "Truth"

No comments: