Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Our Place on the Other Side

In our physical bodies our ability to understand the "Other Side" or Higher Dimensions is limited. Part of what we are here to do is to learn enough so that we are capable of living permanently in these worlds. This maybe a little against logic since this is where our higher selves currently exist, but until we reach that point we can not live in the body we call our higher self or soul.

The higher worlds are worlds of energy. They are beyond our ability to truly understand and see, but yet many people visit these worlds for lessons and guidance. When we do this our minds create an interpretation of these worlds our mind can understand. This is why some people's visions of these worlds can be different and have both correct. This is also why we have similarities, because after all it is the same world.

I have two versions of the higher worlds depending on why I am there. I also have a version that I have out grown.

The first version of the higher world I had I first experienced well over ten years ago. It was a vast dark void. In the void was a table and two chairs that occupied the only lit area in the void. A light shone down on the table from an unknown source above. At this point I had not learned enough to bring the other worlds into focus, but I could communicate with my spirit guide while we sat at that table.

A few years ago two new versions surfaced. The first was a vast crystal city. It contains rooms for lessons, healing area, "living" areas for the souls and what we would call a temple. It is here where I have spoken to Angels and Arc-Angels. I have learned from them and they have helped me with healings and negative energies.

The last place is the most personal place. It is my spiritual place. It consists of a waterfall, about 20 feet tall, of silver that plunges into a small river. At the rivers bank is a bench at which I have often sat. Here I have spoken to souls more personally linked to me. It is here that I first spoke to my son, when my wife was just a few week pregnant. I still go there and have talked to my son's higher self as recently as a few week ago, he's now two and half. It was here I also spoke to the daughter we lost recently. She explained some of the reasons for the event that took place and told me that she was not returning. She has moved on and is actually my son's current spirit guide.

So please tell me, what does the other side and higher worlds look like to you. What is your spiritual sanctuary?

No comments: