Friday, August 04, 2006

Balance

I have always believed in a balanced universe. That the positive (good) energies are balanced out by the negative (bad) energies. As we grow and become more positive the negative energies have less effect on us. I also believe that our goals are to ascend, for the lack of a better term to the higher dimensions.

Last night however this got me thinking. If it is possible to ascend in the positive direction could someone ascend in the negative direction? Is this where demons and such come from. Are they more than the near mindless sub-astrals I've talked about before?

I know in the past that there has been a battle between the positive and negative energies. This is what the bible has documented as the battle between heaven and hell. A battle that most of us are stuck between today.

I questioned on if it was equally valid to ascend to the negative energy? What is it the makes the positive energies better than the negative ones?

As I learn more about the universe and myself I can understand more, but it opens so many question. I know in my heart that for me ascension to the positive energy to the light is the right path for me, but are there people and souls out there where the path to the negative energies and to the dark is the right path? If so what does that mean for us on our spiritual path?

I know this is a little different than my normal post but it was just something that I need to put out there. I think that this could make an interesting discussion point and I hope you put your thought in.

No comments: