Thursday, February 15, 2007

Bring the Blog Back to Life

Hello and welcome again to the Spirit Guide. Through most of last year I ran this site through the wordpress site. I decided to bring the site back again but this time move the blog here to Blogger.

As part of this move I have brought all the message over to the new site but I have lost the comments. I'm sorry to anyone who did comment I appreciate every comment and will leave the old site up so that the comments are not lost.

I hope that the change is not too disruptive and that you once again join me in exploring the Truth.

I put this offer out previously, but I am look for contributers to the site. You don't have to beleive the smae thing as I do and in fact I would prefere to have someone with different beleifs to challenge my posts and discuss topic with. If you are interested please leave a comment or e-mail me at tdmcleanGmail.com.

No comments: