Monday, July 10, 2006

Looking Outside

One of the most common situations that I see is people that are looking for their spiritual answers from an outside source. Now this doesn't mean that you can not learn from others only that the only place that you can find the "truth" is within yourself. It is common for people to focus so much on finding answers outside that they forget to look inside and find out what there own spirit is telling them. As I have stated before I don't think that we can understand the whole truth on the physical plane and thus each of our truths our incomplete and thus have some flaws.

I have seen people who rely so much on someone else's vision of the truth or their skills in healing or psychic knowledge of our past lives or future. In reality this is not where the answers about or past of future lie. No one else can truly heal us. At some point in order to develop spiritually we must stand up and say, that I can do all these things myself, I have all the answers that I need inside and I don't need to follow someone else.

As always I add that I think there are still things we can learn from each other and that by sharing what we know about the "truth" with each other, we all get a little closer to the real "truth"

No comments: